This page has moved to a new address.

Grey Feathers

the 18th district: Grey Feathers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grey Feathers






A few days ago I decided to wear my grey feather vest in combination with a very warm grey cashmere-turtleneck. I have been looking for a feather vest like this one for quite a long time until I found it at Forever21 a few month ago. Due to the snow I decided to wear some weather-proof shoes, my Aigle-Miss Juliette Croco Rainboots. 

Ps: Have you seen the YSL Beauty - Spring Look 2012 ? 
In this post I used one of the special edition nail varnishes, the colours are just perfect for spring/summer and are available in two different colour-combinations (pink/orange and brown/green). (A post about this special edition is coming soon) 


 











Forever21  Feather Vest 
Vintage  Grey Cashmere Turtleneck 
7 For All Mankind  Black Trousers 
Aigle Miss Juliette Croco Rainboots  
ZARA  Clutch 
YSL Limited Edition Manicure Couture Duo no.8 
Ray-Ban  Sunglasses 
Tiffany&CO.  Heart Bracelet and Customized Heart Necklace 


3 Comments:

At 16 February 2012 at 09:51 , Anonymous Paola said...

Cool outfit! I love your bracelet!
Paola

 
At 17 February 2012 at 14:52 , Blogger Unknown said...

this fur vest is incredible! you look great!

i like your blog, i keep following. maybe you like mine, too? :)

la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

 
At 17 February 2012 at 15:03 , Blogger Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

Great look ! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home