This page has moved to a new address.

Long Handle Bags another Spring Trend

the 18th district: Long Handle Bags another Spring Trend

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Long Handle Bags another Spring Trend


Long handle bags were banished from the front row of every top boutique and department store to vintage stores and into boxes to be kept on dirty attics. I can remember the time, when my mum was wearing these amazing pieces and we both loved them, as she could carry me on her arm instead of carrying a bag. Those bags have been waiting so long to be 'on vogue' again and to find themselves back in the shop windows.
Now their time has come and they are back with a vengeance - with bright fluorescent colours and eye-catching materials, one definitely can not ignore their amazing return to chic. Be aware - all short handle bags, the long handle bags are going to be a keen competition.
Two of my long handle bags you have seen on the blog before:
Fore details on the bags in my Polyvore-Set above click here !

Find me on bloglovin !





Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11 April 2012 at 11:14 , Blogger el armario de mamen said...

un blog genial!!!te sigo!
elarmariodemamen.blogspot.com

 
At 11 April 2012 at 21:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love cross-over bags. They're my fav!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home