This page has moved to a new address.

BLACK AND WHITE

the 18th district: BLACK AND WHITE

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BLACK AND WHITE

I love to wear vintage clothes, especially if my mum wore them before. The other day my mum and I ransacked her wardrobe and found this white frock-coat. I decided to wear it at a vernissage a few days ago and combined it with a self-made lace top and black bow-shorts. I like the combination of black and white. Due to the bad weather we decided to take the photos at home before we went to the event. It's a terrible pity I forgot my camera at home and couldn't take any photos at the vernissage.


BOW SHORTS found at QUEEN'S WARDROBE
SELF-MADE LACE SHIRT
VINTAGE FROCK-COAT
CUSTOMIZED VINTAGE BAG
FOREVER21 BANGLE
ZARA HEELS

FIND the18thdistrict ON: 
 




Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 13 June 2012 at 14:57 , Blogger GiuliaC_Sparkly Fashion said...

You look really gorgeous! I love especially the top and the bracelet!
Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
xoxo

http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

 
At 13 June 2012 at 15:31 , Blogger sophie said...

beautiful!

sophie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home