This page has moved to a new address.

I ♥ NY

the 18th district: I ♥ NY

Monday, September 03, 2012

I ♥ NY


During the last few days I have been thinking back to our NYC-Trip so often. I felt so comfortable in this city, especially in SoHo and the desire to live in this city for a while (and hopefully I will someday) comes up quite often. I'm going to visit NY soon again, that's for sure.
 I NY 



I was wearing: 
Don Gil I NY T-SHIRT
ZARA SHORTS
ZARA GLITTER HEELS
CARRERA SUNGLASSES 
REPORTERS SCARF 
CUSTOMIZED H&M PARKA 
MANGO BANGLE 
BANDOLERO ITALY BRACELETS AND FOREVER21WHITE BACELET 

THANKS FOR READING! 

SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3 September 2012 at 11:45 , Blogger MRS.KLINE said...

GREAT STYLE _I LOVE IT! xx SANNI

 
At 3 September 2012 at 12:28 , Blogger Annina said...

i really love your parka :)

i'm your follower now.. i'll wait for you on www.smilinglamorous.com!

xx,A.

 
At 3 September 2012 at 13:15 , Blogger Dusty Petals said...

Hi! I just spotted you on Chicisimo and love your style so much!!! I'm following you on google and bloglovin. If you are interested check out my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
Keep up the great work.
xoxo
http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

 
At 3 September 2012 at 13:27 , Blogger Viktoria said...

Echt cooles lässiges outfit und die schuhe machen das ganze wieder schick :)
Gefällt mir super :)

Liebste Grüße ViktoriaSarina

 
At 3 September 2012 at 13:47 , Blogger fashionista said...

Nice outfit!:)
http://secretsforfashion.blogspot.gr/

 
At 4 September 2012 at 11:33 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi my lovely followers:)thank you for your nice comments! I appreciate every single comment;)
xxx
Q.F



















































































































































































 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home