This page has moved to a new address.

DENIM ON DENIM - with daddy's vintage JOOP shirt

the 18th district: DENIM ON DENIM - with daddy's vintage JOOP shirt

Monday, July 15, 2013

DENIM ON DENIM - with daddy's vintage JOOP shirt





HEART RING/BRACELET - I LOVE BLOSSOM 
find out more about     in my next post ;) 
JOOP JEANS - Vintage denim shirt from my daddy
ZARA - Short / Bag 
NINA RICCI - Hairslide 
PRETTY BALLERINAS - Flats 
FOREVER21 - Giraffe Necklace 
VINATGE RINGS from my granny 



 Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 


4 Comments:

At 20 July 2013 at 12:54 , Blogger Aranza García said...

I love your look.

www.forevertrendy.net

Kiss

 
At 21 July 2013 at 18:33 , Blogger Angiewhitey said...

Hi pretty!!! I love your look!! Kisses ♡

www.nowithoutchocolate.blogspot.com

 
At 26 July 2013 at 10:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Espero impaciente tu siguiente post. Se te echa de menos. Besos, Beatriz

 
At 28 July 2013 at 17:48 , Anonymous Rose said...

Bonita,muy bonita como siempre.
http://www.roselucidefashionworld.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home