This page has moved to a new address.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY THE18THDISTRICT!

the 18th district: HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY THE18THDISTRICT!

Saturday, February 08, 2014

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY THE18THDISTRICT!

Oh wow, time flies, I can hardly believe it, but THE18THDISTRICT turns two today! 
Two years ago, after puzzling over the challenging idea of starting my own blog and after a long and careful consideration - I did it, I started THE18THDISTRICT. 
The past two years have truly been so wonderful and it's quite hard to believe that my beloved blog already turns two today. 
Well, of course my blog wasn't the first styleblog and due to the fact that I live in Austria (which isn't the biggest and most fashionable country), starting this adventure wasn't that easy, thanks to the users on various online fashion platforms like chicisimochictopia, stylight  and lookbook, the blog already caught the attention of fashionistas from all over the world and some of my outfits were featured on nytimes.com, vogue.es, elle.uk, InStyle, Woman Magazine, Madonna Magazine, Ootd MAGAZINE, Streetstyleseconds, to name but a few.
I had the chance to start many wonderful collaborations (with H&M Austria, Jacques Lemans, Welovefurs, Miano, Equa, to name just a few9,  I got the chance to write my own story in Woman magazine, attended Fashion Week, got invitations to many different events and met people I would have never had the chance to meet without my blog, 
After two years of blogging and sharing my passions and looks, I can say, starting this adventure has definitely been the right decision. 
I want to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart for your support, your likes on facebook, Instagram,  Facebook. Twitter & co and for all your lovely and supporting emails and comments.
The18thdistrict and I also owe special thanks to my boyfriend and my sister - thank you for taking all the wonderful pictures and your support <3

Thank you ever so much! 
Happy 2nd Birthday THE18THDISTRICT ! 


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 13 February 2014 at 02:46 , Blogger Lyn said...

Congratulations, beauty!!
2 big kisses xx
www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home