This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday at the lake

the 18th district: Sunday at the lake

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunday at the lake














Last Sunday my boyfriend and I decided to go for an amble at the beautiful nearby lake Wörthersee. It was such a mystical atmosphere there as the lake is still frozen over and it was just before sunset. As we went for a walk I wasn't wearing any stylish shoes at all, I just chose my beige UGG Boots. 
A comfortable outfit - perfect for a walk .

 What do you wear on Sundays ?

Q.F











ZARA Coat with SILVIAN HEACH Studded Belt
UGG Australia Boots in beige 
LOUIS VUITTON   Speedy 30 Damier Ebene
STEFANEL  Hat
KENNETH JAY LANE  Elephant Bracelet




4 Comments:

At 24 February 2012 at 13:41 , Blogger Chocolate in Fashion said...

WoW!!! Amazing pics and you look gorgeous!!!

 
At 24 February 2012 at 19:35 , Blogger Haus of Style said...

what a gorgeous outfit, and the scenery is just breathtaking!

Following you now! Care to visit my blog sometimes and follow back? I will appreciate it, thanks and have a great weekend!

 
At 25 February 2012 at 01:16 , Blogger Luzia M. said...

I'm in love with your coat! Great blog too :) xoxo *

 
At 25 February 2012 at 09:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for all the lovely comments! Have a good weekend ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home