This page has moved to a new address.

DIY - STUDDED COAT

the 18th district: DIY - STUDDED COAT

Saturday, November 17, 2012

DIY - STUDDED COAT

At the moment you can find studded clothes and accessories in every store and I absolutely love that. 
I wanted to have a black studded coat and as I couldn't find the perfect one, I decided to apply golden studds on an old black coat (the coat was part of this post)



LOVE MY NEW STUDDED COAT

SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON

 


Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 17 November 2012 at 10:05 , Blogger PIMPA said...

Hi!! I like your blog, is very nice, and I am following you now.
I am nº 96....
Kisses.
Pimpa.

http://pimpaslooks.blogspot.com.es/

 
At 17 November 2012 at 13:13 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice DIY

 
At 17 November 2012 at 13:21 , Blogger Cravingforbarneys said...

Love that idea!

 
At 17 November 2012 at 14:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the coat looks amazing! A picture of you wearing it would be nice ;-)

Have a nice weekend, Myra

 
At 17 November 2012 at 21:35 , Blogger Viktoria said...

I love it too! Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home