This page has moved to a new address.

TWEED AND COMFY UGGs

the 18th district: TWEED AND COMFY UGGs

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

TWEED AND COMFY UGGs

Another burgundy look ;) 
Burgundy definitely is my favorite color for this season and as you might have noticed part of nearly all my latest outfits.
Yesterday I matched my ZARA Tweed Coat with super skinny pants and comfy UGGs.
Do you like this look ?

I was wearing 
ZARA TWEED COAT  
ZARA BURGUNDY SCARF& BEANIE 
SUPER SKINNY H&M PANTS 
UGG AUSTRALIA BOOTS 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7 November 2012 at 17:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome outfit! And I love the bag:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

 
At 7 November 2012 at 19:32 , Blogger Cravingforbarneys said...

Love that Zara coat! You look amazing!

MIAMI in http://cravingforbarneys.com

 
At 13 November 2012 at 16:38 , Blogger AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

wonderful outfit, I love burgundy
kisses
AJS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home