This page has moved to a new address.

☆ STARS STARS STARS ☆

the 18th district: ☆ STARS STARS STARS ☆

Thursday, December 27, 2012

☆ STARS STARS STARS ☆



 How was your Christmas ? Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Can you believe it's over already ? Wow, this Christmas season went by so fast! 
My Chistmas has been one of the best ever. I spent the last few days with my beloved family and relatives from far and wide, simply wonderful. 
My boyfriend, the love of my life, surprised me with stunningly beautiful presents. One of the presents was the most romantic and cutest Christmas gift ever, a personalized ring from Tiffany&Co packed in five boxes each containing a love note . <3
My parents, sister and grannies spoiled me with amazing gifts including pieces from my wishlist and more light blue boxes. (I'm going to show you these presents soon ;)) 
I chose this outfit for a more casual dinner the day before Christmas Eve, these star-pants are my favourites at the moment. Hope you like it.


FOREVERXXI STAR  TROUSERS
VINTAGE FUR VEST FROM MY MUM 
STEVE MADDEN BOOTS 
DEVIDED SHIRT(old)
ZARA BAG 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 29 December 2012 at 03:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

Eres lindisimaa, tienes un rostro hermoso!! me encanta tu look, el pantalon de estrellas es unico!!

 
At 30 December 2012 at 12:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

In love with your stars pants!!<3

come to visit my blog, ill be waiting for you! wanna follow each other?:)

xx

www.thechicattitude.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home