This page has moved to a new address.

WE ♥ PARKA

the 18th district: WE ♥ PARKA

Friday, February 01, 2013

WE ♥ PARKA

  
Finally I fixed the problems with my computer and here I am as lively as ever ;)
Sometimes I love to wear very comfy outfits like this one, comfy UGGs, a parka, a cosy beanie and big shades.
This season's must-have outerwear definitely is the parka, it's easy to combine, immediately makes you feel cool and super comfy.
We all ♥ PARKA




 

HENNES & MAURITZ customized Parka
ZARATrousers
UGG AUSTRALIA Boots
ZARA Gloves & Beanie
MANGO Shades

My latest feature on nytimes.com



Thanks for reading!


  





Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6 February 2013 at 10:14 , Blogger mauskacom said...

Love it! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home