This page has moved to a new address.

A touch of red

the 18th district: A touch of red

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A touch of red


As you all know, I fell in love with parkas last fall. You have already seen me singing the praises of that jacket for a few times ( here, here and here ) and so I do once again ;) 
The versatility of this jacket is truly amazing - Weekend errands? Slip it on over jeans and a striped tee. Going to gala ? Wear it with a sexy, beaded slipdress and suddenly it becomes elegant enough for evening. Yes, the parka is truly something that should be in every girl's closet.
This time a chose a comfy and yet chic combination - I paired a leather sleeve parka with leather shorts,my beloved Michael Kors sneakers and added a little bit of color with my beanie and bag. 


 Michael Kors - Sneaker
Zara - Shorts / Bag 
Steffen Schraut - Vest
Hennes&Mauritz - Leather Sleeve Parka
YSL - Ring 
Beanie - by talented coeurvernis 

Thanks for reading!
Share the love and follow me on :




Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10 March 2013 at 13:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great outfit, love the bag!!!

http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home