This page has moved to a new address.

SUNDAY STROLL

the 18th district: SUNDAY STROLL

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SUNDAY STROLL



Beanies definitely are my favourite must-have pieces this winter. My Instagram followers might have noticed already, that my new dearly beloved red beanie is my constant companion lately.
After searching for a beanie like that the past few weeks, I finally got a customized one from a very talented lady. (Check out her Instagram here).
She is thinking about starting an online store with her wonderful handmade beanies, I'm going to keep you posted ;) 
Last Sunday the wonderful weather decoyed us out for Sunday stroll by the lake and we finally took some pictures with my new beanie.


 CUSTOMIZED BEANIE
UGG BOOTS
HENNES & MAURITZ - leather pants 
ZARA - coat (from last year)
CHANEL 2.55 double flap 
RAY-BAN - sunglasses 


Thanks for reading!
Share the love and follow me on : 


  


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 19 February 2013 at 19:14 , Anonymous Issimo and Co. Blog said...

Your blog is simply amazing...

I've discovered your blog today and i can't stop watching all your outfits.

You seams a great girl, and sooo stylish...good job!!

If you want to visit my blog, you can do it here:

http://issimoandco.es

LOVE, Isabel :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home