This page has moved to a new address.

COCO No.9

the 18th district: COCO No.9

Saturday, March 16, 2013

COCO No.9

You might not have seen me wearing an hoodie before ;) I received this super cute hoodie a few days ago and I immediately fell in love with it. So cosy and comfy, matched with black leather pants this look is perfect for university ( combined with flats ) or a super comfy weekend.
Have a good weekend!

find the HOODIE here
HENNES&MAURITZ - HEELS 
FOREVERXX1- BANGLE (bought in NY last year)
ARMA - LEATHER PANTS (find them here)

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 
 
 


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 17 March 2013 at 16:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Who doesn´t love this sweater? ;) Really nice!

Btw... If your interested in the life of a young jewelry designer from Salzburg just check out my blog! ;)

Xo maschalina

http://maschalina.blogspot.co.at/

 
At 21 March 2013 at 12:31 , Blogger Elen Ellis said...

LOve your sweater!!
Visit my blog too, new post up!
follow me on
BLOGSPOT: Elen And The City
TUMBLR: Elen And The City
FACEBOOK: Elen Ellis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home