This page has moved to a new address.

''THE'' ZARA SKIRT OF THE SEASON

the 18th district: ''THE'' ZARA SKIRT OF THE SEASON

Sunday, May 05, 2013

''THE'' ZARA SKIRT OF THE SEASON



Today I'm rocking ''the'' ZARA skirt of the season, well actually it's a pantskirt. 
Although many bloggers hyped this skirt several times before, I bought it because I really love the style of this skirt. I paired it with a striped pullover, pearls, big shades and Supergas ;) 
Ps: This pantskirt is super comfy and much more practical than a skirt ;)

ZARA - Skirt / Pullover / Necklace
CÉLINE PARIS - Bag 
SUPERGA ( SPECIAL EDITION FOR KAPPA ) - Sneakers
PRADA - Shades
CELINE MY PHONE - Mini Céline Bag for my phone 
Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5 May 2013 at 21:08 , Blogger Jadore Fashion said...

Love this look! I've ordred that cute celine phone accessory too! :)

Kisses,

http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/

 
At 6 May 2013 at 01:03 , Blogger I am A Love Addict said...

I love the skirt, thinking of getting it for me

I am A Love Addict

 
At 7 May 2013 at 20:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ich stehe auch total auf den Rock. Dir steht er übrigens super! Hatte ihn letzte Woche auch mal mit einem gestreiften Sweater kombiniert, das geht einfach gut zusammen... :-)

Würde mich sehr freuen wenn du bei mir mal vorbeischaust, mein Blog ist zwar brandneu, hat aber viel Vorbereitung gekostet und ich würde mich über erste Leser freuen, damit ich meine vielen Ideen mit jemandem teilen kann
In ein paar Tagen gibt es übrigens ein exklusives “Deborah Lippmann giveaway”!

Küsschen, Clara
http://claras-closet.blogspot.de/

 
At 10 May 2013 at 11:01 , Blogger grace said...

Celine bag has such a nice design that goes with most styles! I would DIE to have this bag.
http://www.tejidospolitex.com/celinebags/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home