This page has moved to a new address.

Travel Diary - Lost my heart in Tuscany

the 18th district: Travel Diary - Lost my heart in Tuscany

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Travel Diary - Lost my heart in Tuscany

 On our way to Volterra, another breathtakingly beautiful small town, I saw this magical sunflower field, alongside a small country road. The perfect place for a shooting. The beauty of the landscape, in combination with the sunflowers and the cured grass harmonised together perfectly. I can tell you guys, I would have never thought to loose my heart in such a landscape, as I'm normally a total sea enthusiast. 
Well, to cut a long story short, I fell in love with this peaceful and unique landscape.
I think my classy yet chic outfit matched the landscape perfectly on that day, what do you think?


 
I was wearing : 
RALPH LAUREN - Blouse
ZARA - Shorts
LOUIS VUITTON - Speedy Bag 35
VINTAGE - Bracelet & Belt & Scarf
GOLD SIN JEWELS - Tattoo Bracelet
PANAMA HAT bought on a local italian market 
NO NAME Flats 
Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7 August 2013 at 12:32 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

serh schön :)

 
At 7 August 2013 at 13:37 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Great pics! I love your hat!


Verena from www.whoismocca.com

 
At 16 August 2013 at 18:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look amazing! I had a fantastic time during stay in Italy a few months ago. There is such an abundance of beautiful historic architecture as by the monuments, churches, and Villas in Tuscany Italy. I definitely have to make a trip back there, my heart was also left in Italy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home