This page has moved to a new address.

Oh the gifts are so delightful !

the 18th district: Oh the gifts are so delightful !

Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh the gifts are so delightful !

 Christmas gift shopping can be fun and normally I do all the gift shopping at the beginning of Advent, but due to my exams I have been forced to do all the shopping this week. 
 I found some very delightful gifts for my beloved ones. Shopping these presents was fun and giving them is going to be even more fun.
On Wednesday I decided to wear a very comfy outfit for my shopping spree - leather pants and feather vest combined with my Nike dual fusion sneakers. 
(Due to the bad weather outside, we decided to take the photos inside after my shopping spree;))
Have you bought all your gifts yet? 

PS: My special post on the fourth Sunday in Advent is going to be about gift-wrapping with some nice ideas to personalize your presents :)


T-SHIRT by the18thdistrict 
ZARA VEST AND CARDIGAN 
NIKE DUAL FUSION SNEAKERS
CÉLINE BAG 
H&M BEANIE 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 22 December 2012 at 13:44 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your look!! where is your leather trousers from??

 
At 22 December 2012 at 13:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! This one is from Arma ;) Merry X-Mas ! xxx

 
At 27 December 2012 at 23:05 , Blogger PIMPA said...

I love your bag!!!!
I like your outfit.
Kisses
Pimpa

www.pimpaslooks.blogspot.com

 
At 28 December 2012 at 22:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
bin eben erst auf deinen blog gestoßen - gefällt mir sehr gut!
eine frage hätte ich auch gleich: ist die zara weste aktuell? suche genau nach einer in dieser soften cappuccino-farbe.
handelt es sich um marabou-federn?
danke für deine rückmeldung,

lg yvonne

 
At 28 December 2012 at 22:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

LIEBE YVONNE, DIE WESTE IS LEIDER SCHON ÄLTER.....BIN AUCH AUF DER SUCHE NACH SO EINER WESTE IN SCHWARZ, WAR ABER BIS JETZT AUCH ERFOLGLOS;( XXX Q.F

 
At 28 December 2012 at 22:56 , Blogger Unknown said...

THANK YOU! XOXO Q.F

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home