This page has moved to a new address.

IN KARL WE TRUST

the 18th district: IN KARL WE TRUST

Sunday, June 17, 2012

IN KARL WE TRUST

 Due to the hot weather, I opted for a simple outfit on Friday-my new KITSCH BITCH T-Shirt (one of my Fashion Night-purchases), simple jeans shorts and neon accessories.
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY!

 I was wearnig:
KITSCH BITCH T-Shirt
 ZARA JEANS SHORTS
ZARA NEON NECKLACE&CLUTCH
FOREVER21 BRACELETS
H&M SUNNIES
ZARA SANDALS

FIND the18thdistrict ON:







Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 17 June 2012 at 19:05 , Blogger Mercedes Maya said...

hi!!
love ur blog!
i follow u!!
follow me back?!!
xx
www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

 
At 17 June 2012 at 20:34 , Blogger tiebow-tie.com said...

That's so cool, outfit is amazing! Especially I love your yellow clutch and necklace!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home