This page has moved to a new address.

THE VINTAGE JUMPSUIT

the 18th district: THE VINTAGE JUMPSUIT

Monday, September 09, 2013

THE VINTAGE JUMPSUIT


I'm a vintage lover and when ever I visit a different city I try to find some vintage boutiques and so I found the wonderful boutique ALOE & WOLF in Siena. When I walked into the shop I immediately fell in love with this unique vintage jumpsuit, it felt like this one of a kind beauty has been waiting for me. A few days ago I wore it for a dinner out in Italy. We decided to take the pictures at sunset up on the rooftop at my second home. 
Enjoy! 

VINTAGE JUMPSUIT bought at ALOE&WOLF in Siena
BALDININI - HEELS

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9 September 2013 at 14:02 , Blogger Constanze said...

Wundervolle Fotos, du schaust - wie immer - ganz bezaubernd aus! ♥
Liebe Grüße

 
At 9 September 2013 at 16:56 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Ein tolles Teil! Steht dir sehr gut!



Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home