This page has moved to a new address.

SUNDAY UPDATE

the 18th district: SUNDAY UPDATE

Sunday, February 24, 2013

SUNDAY UPDATE

HI GUYS, 
I haven't been really present on my blog the this week, but I spent a wonderful short wellness holiday with my mum and sister in Salzburg. 
I posted quite a lot of pictures on Instagram, so here you can gain a short insight how my week was like :) 
Have a great Sunday !
we enjoyed wonderful gourmet 5 course-meals 

 yesterday my mister and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary - I ❤ U
another DIY- T-shirt ;)
 to fight the damp cold over here, ( it's snowing again-oh, spring where are you !?!)
I'm in love with my Ushanka these days ;) 
received these wonderful prints from 23madisonstudio, we teamed up and there will be wonderful giveaway very soon ❤   
 aslo received these cute iPhone cases ❤ 


Thanks for reading!
Share the love and follow me on :





Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 24 February 2013 at 21:15 , Blogger Ivanasdiary said...

Nice photos dear :**

http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home