This page has moved to a new address.

GLITTERY SUNSET AT THE ROOFTOP

the 18th district: GLITTERY SUNSET AT THE ROOFTOP

Monday, September 16, 2013

GLITTERY SUNSET AT THE ROOFTOP


 It seems like summer is coming to an end over here in Austria. The perfect time to show you some more outfits and impressions of my last holiday in Italy, in the next few days. Again our rooftop was the perfect location for a quick outfit shooting at set of sun. I dressed down my half glittery and half transparent jumpsuit with a pair of sandals and chose edgy sunglasses to finish off this casual, yet very chic look.


ZARA - JUMPSUIT 
TIFFANY&CO. - BRACELET 
CHANEL - BAG 
NO NAME - RING ( bought in local small store) 
NO NAME - SANDALS
**LOCATION - 2nd home in Italy   **

*** DON'T FORGET to VOTE for me at the Austrian Blogger Award here! THANK you for your vote, this really means a lot to me!   ***

You wanna get entertained a little on this monday ??? - Watch my latest Instagram video here and smile ;) 

xoxo


 Thanks for reading! 

Share the love and follow me on : 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 16 September 2013 at 18:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!Love your outfit.. Andrea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home