This page has moved to a new address.

MQ VIENNA FASHION WEEK - OUTFIT #1

the 18th district: MQ VIENNA FASHION WEEK - OUTFIT #1

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MQ VIENNA FASHION WEEK - OUTFIT #1



 Time to show you one of my outfits, which I chose to wear at MQ Vienna Fashion Week, last week. Let's start with my outfit for day two. As red is one of the upcoming trends this season, I decided to go with that color and used it as an highlight in my totally black look. The Fashion Week definitely was the perfect event to wear my very special peplum top, which I combined with more simple pieces, like a very classy vintage YSL bag from my mum. 
***Special thanks go to my Dad, who took the pictures and never ever held a DSLR in his hands before. I guess, he didn't do such a bad job ;) ( btw, he also chose the location and thought those two well-build guys in the background look really cool ;) haha ) 

Featured on madonna.oe24.at 

ZARA - Jacket / Skorts / Heels
YSL - Vintage Bag / Ring 
I LOVE BLOSSOM - Bracelet-Ring 

*** DON'T FORGET to VOTE for me at the Austrian Blogger Award here! THANK you for your vote, this really means a lot to me!   ***


xoxo


 Thanks for reading! 

Share the love and follow me on : 




Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 19 September 2013 at 08:03 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Sieht echt toll aus, tolles Shirt!

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

 
At 19 September 2013 at 12:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estas ideal, la chaqueta de zara es preciosa, es de la nueva colección? y si es así me podrías dar la referencia? Besos, Behaty

 
At 20 September 2013 at 11:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Felicitas!! Estas ideal, y la chaqueta de Zara es preciosa, es de la nueva colección? y si es así me podrías dar la referencia? Besos, Behaty.

 
At 22 September 2013 at 17:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ist die Jacke aktuell bei Zara erhältlich???

LG und dankeeee

 
At 24 September 2013 at 09:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Danke, freut mich dass es dir gefällt:) Hatte bei der Fashionweek endlich eine Gelegenheit um es auszuführen ;) xoxo

 
At 24 September 2013 at 09:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hola Behaty! La chaqueta de Zara es de la colección de a/w 2012/2013. Besos

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home