This page has moved to a new address.

VIENNA FASHION WEEK OUTFIT #2 by KATRIN KAFKA

the 18th district: VIENNA FASHION WEEK OUTFIT #2 by KATRIN KAFKA

Monday, September 23, 2013

VIENNA FASHION WEEK OUTFIT #2 by KATRIN KAFKA


I actually wore this outfit in a different combination at Vienna Fashion Week, but as the pictures taken there aren't the best, I decided to take some new pictures for this post.
On the second day of Vienna Fashion Week, I wore this wonderful design by KATRIN KAFKA, my favorite austrian designer. I decided to pimp up this rather classy combination with edgy transparent boots, sunnies and a very special earring.
Thank you Katrin for making me look good in your wonderful dress and trench coat!!!



INSTAGRAM PICTURE OF THE SHOOTING 
KATRIN KAFKA - DRESS & TRENCH COAT 
H&M - Boots, Earring 

*** DON'T FORGET to VOTE for me at the Austrian Blogger Award here! THANK you for your vote, this really means a lot to me!   ***


Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 23 September 2013 at 18:44 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Tolles Outfit!

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

 
At 26 September 2013 at 03:53 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Dolce and Gabbana Store
I really feel that this blog was the perfect for the casual style parties for how to dress up with the designer collections of dolce and gabbana store at a reasonable price. Keep writing.
Thank you!

 
At 27 September 2013 at 01:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tolles outfit!!!

www.sophiasstylediary.blogspot.de

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home