This page has moved to a new address.

I HEART YOU ♥

the 18th district: I HEART YOU ♥

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I HEART YOU ♥



After my post full of love and dedicated to red lips, it's time for a post full of love and hearts ♥.
A few days ago I received this lovely heart pullover from AX-PARIS, I decided to pair this 
light rose/black sweater with black leather pants, a rose clutch, my beloved transparent booties and of course one my Tiffany&Co. heart bracelets. 
As we are talking about the hearts on my pullover and love, please share your love for THE18THDISTRICT and vote for me at the AUSTRIAN BLOGGER AWARD - here
THANK YOU for your support! 






AX PARIS - Pullover 
TIFFANY&Co. - Heart Bracelet
MIANO - Bracelets 
ZARA - Leather Pants (old) / Clutch 
H&M - Booties
PRADA - Sunnies

*** DON'T FORGET to VOTE for me at the Austrian Blogger Award here! THANK you for your vote, this really means a lot to me!   ***


Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 29 September 2013 at 10:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous look! Love the see through booties!!
Liz
www.thelookes.com

 
At 30 September 2013 at 12:39 , Blogger pink chaos said...

great store ax paris!! thanks for sharing!

 
At 3 October 2013 at 09:57 , Blogger GetGlamr said...

Wonderful dresse..high heel shoes give wonderful look with these dresses!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home