This page has moved to a new address.

I ♥ MY NEW PARKA

the 18th district: I ♥ MY NEW PARKA

Friday, October 04, 2013

I ♥ MY NEW PARKA

I've been searching for the perfect Parka since last year and a few weeks ago I finally found it at welovefurs.com
The perfect color, wonderful fit, perfect quality, super warm thanks to the cosy inner lining, versatile and with the most amazing fur collar. 
As it's steadily getting colder over here, I already had the chance to wear my new love a few days ago and styled it quite casual with Isabel Marant sneakers, leather pants and a cool T-shirt. 
For all the fur lovers, check out welovefurs.com for unique and wonderful fur pieces with great prices. Also check out their Instagram to be up to date with the newest fur styles. 
At the moment they have a special offer for you guys, you now have the chance to get this amazing Parka for  395  instead of 450  - only for a limited time! 

WELOVEFURS.COM - Parka 
HERMÈS - Clic-Clac Bracelet 
H&M  - Ring 
ZARA - Pants / Bag 
ISABEL MARANT - Sneakers 
DIY - Shirt


*** DON'T FORGET to VOTE for me at the Austrian Blogger Award here! THANK you for your vote, this really means a lot to me!   ***


Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5 October 2013 at 00:21 , Blogger Jadore Fashion said...

Lovely look! <3

http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/2013/10/keep-that-grunge-vibe.html

 
At 5 October 2013 at 16:51 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich habe der Ring auch .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home