This page has moved to a new address.

LOOK #1 for WOMAN MAGAZINE

the 18th district: LOOK #1 for WOMAN MAGAZINE

Monday, November 18, 2013

LOOK #1 for WOMAN MAGAZINE

For the latest issue of WOMAN magazine, Austria's leading magazine for women and lifestyle, I styled two different looks with pieces by H&M. 
Today I'd like to show you the first one, for this look I started off with a bodycon black pencil skirt, a black cropped top and black booties with transparent heels. 
Cropped tops in winter? WHY NOT?!- the super fluffy faux fur jacket keeps me warm and my kidneys healthy. To make the look more special I pimped it with this special statement necklace and the super cute cat ear hat ( which you can also find in this post ). 

All pieces by H&M (now available in the stores)

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 18 November 2013 at 12:23 , Blogger Constanze said...

Glückwunsch zum Feature! Der Look schaut klasse aus. ♥
Liebe Grüße & einen guten Wochenstart

 
At 18 November 2013 at 13:05 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Toll siehst du aus :)

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home