This page has moved to a new address.

HIPSTÈR Brooklyn in VIENNA

the 18th district: HIPSTÈR Brooklyn in VIENNA

Monday, October 07, 2013

HIPSTÈR Brooklyn in VIENNA


 If someone would have asked me, to wear a studded leather jacket in combination with a sweater a few years ago, my answer would have definitely been - NO! 
You have to know, I loved to dress up in a very classy sophisticated way, not boring and always with an edgy touch, but studded pieces and black leather jackets definitely wouldn't have moved into my closet. 
Well, today I'm wearing a studded rocker leather jacket in combination with a sweater, but to dress it up a little, I opted for a classy fur collar and a Speedy bag in Damier Ebene. 
Sundays call for strolls around the city and so we took these pictures at the ''Franziskanerplatz'', where one of Vienna's cutest cafes, the ''Kleine Café'', is located.


ZARA - Skort / Sweater / Beanie 
MICHAEL KORS - Sneakers 
FOREVER XXI - Leather Jacket 
VINTAGE - Fur Collar 
LOUIS VUITTON - Speedy Bag 30 in Damier Ebene
TIFFANY&CO. - Bracelet 
 NEW ONE by Schullin - both Infinity Rings 


*** DON'T FORGET to VOTE for me at the Austrian Blogger Award here! THANK you for your vote, this really means a lot to me!   ***


Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 






2 Comments:

At 7 October 2013 at 19:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!:-) Like your style and follow you also at instagram. Andrea

 
At 8 October 2013 at 08:16 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Hey Liebes,
das sieht wieder mal super gut aus! Du hast einen tollen Geschmack!

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home