This page has moved to a new address.

I ♥ BEANIES

the 18th district: I ♥ BEANIES

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I ♥ BEANIES


It's getting colder outside and the ''beanie-season'' starts. Beanies are my number one accessory in autumn/winter, they give every outfit a cool touch, keep your head warm and in Vienna (which is one of the windiest cities) a beanie sometimes serves a as a hairstyle saver. At the moment you can find lots of different beanies in the shops, from sporty ones to glamorous and very edgy ones. 
The one from JIL SANDER definitely is on my personal wish list at the moment. 
Happy Sunday! 
xoxo
Q.F 

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 28 October 2013 at 19:57 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Deine Posts schau ich mir immer wieder gerne an!
Du siehst super aus! :) Hast du meine E-Mail bekommen?

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home