This page has moved to a new address.

THE18THDISTRICT VINTAGE SHOP

the 18th district: THE18THDISTRICT VINTAGE SHOP

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

THE18THDISTRICT VINTAGE SHOP


Hi guys,
I need more space in my winter closet, so I decided to sell some pieces! 
I've opened a new section in my shop, ''THE VINTAGE STORE'', where you are now able to shop some wonderful nearly new pieces. 
So far I've added only a few clothes and shoes, but I'm going to update it regularly, so stay tuned.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me - the18thdistrict@hotmail.com. 

***Shipping information: I decided to only ship to Austria, Germany, Switzerland & Italy. 


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 17 October 2013 at 11:25 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Sehr toll, so etwas steht bei mir auch noch auf dem Plan!

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home