This page has moved to a new address.

SWEATER LOVE

the 18th district: SWEATER LOVE

Thursday, November 28, 2013

SWEATER LOVE

Sweaters, like the one I'm wearing in this post, are very en vogue this season again. I'm a fan of Brian Lichtenberg's ''HOMIÉS'', ''FÉLINE'' etc sweaters, but actually haven't bought one yet. At the moment you can find some cool sweaters inspired by Brian Lichtenberg's famous ones at Zara.
As I don't feel super comfortable in too sporty and casual looks, I decided to pimp up this casual sweater with my fur vest from WeLoveFurs, patterned pants and a huge pearl statement necklace to make this look more special. 

ZARA - Sweater / Beanie / Necklace 
STEVE MADDEN - Boots 
CÉLINE PARIS - Bag 
WE LOVE FURS - Fur Vest 
H&M - Pants 
TIFFANY&CO - Heart Bracelet
MIANO - Pearl Bracelets - get them here: www.miano.at

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 28 November 2013 at 19:50 , Blogger Svetlana said...

Sehr schöner Look :)

gefällt mir gut :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home